So many beautiful flowers everywhere.
Always so nice spending time in here between all the beautiful plants and flowers from back home.
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Change.”
Every day we have changes in our lives. New seasons, habits, locations, lifestyle, hobbies, friends and every day is a new canvas, a new beginning. Lets change! Lets make a difference!
We’ve made all the following dishes:
- Poached duck egg salad with puy lentils, baby gem, beetroot, balsamic dressing and crunchy croutons.
- Cream of celeriac, cumin & goat’s cheese soup.
- Sweet potato, chickpea and aubergine tagine with pomegranate and herb cous cous.
- Spiced seasonal fruits with basil ice cream.
- Honey roasted parsnip & black pepper bread.
- Parsnip and goat’s cheese souffle with a tomato, green bean and caper salad.
- Butternut squash, pine nut and sage ravioli served with fresh pesto.
- Courgette, feta, sun blushed tomato and thyme tart.
- Apple tart tatin with toffee sauce.